Guild Rebellion ~ Official Forum
Register Now. It only takes a few minutes.

In order to get an invite to the Rebellion Guild ingame; you will need to contact any officer or above and link your application after the requirements has been met.

(Remember, when registering an account, you need a valid email for the account activation)
NeshtosiI's Application  ''new Dynamic_gen.php?guild_name=rebellion&font_type=MORPHEUS
Guild Rebellion ~ Official Forum
Register Now. It only takes a few minutes.

In order to get an invite to the Rebellion Guild ingame; you will need to contact any officer or above and link your application after the requirements has been met.

(Remember, when registering an account, you need a valid email for the account activation)
NeshtosiI's Application  ''new Dynamic_gen.php?guild_name=rebellion&font_type=MORPHEUS

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you like to apprentice about calamity Scalper analysis?
NeshtosiI's Application  ''new I_icon_minitimeby buygold Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:49 am

» Vedalken Application :)
NeshtosiI's Application  ''new I_icon_minitimeby Vedalken123 Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:29 am

» NeshtosiI's Application ''new
NeshtosiI's Application  ''new I_icon_minitimeby Morail Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:49 am

» Pronab Application
NeshtosiI's Application  ''new I_icon_minitimeby Morail Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:57 pm

» Dipttatork's Application
NeshtosiI's Application  ''new I_icon_minitimeby Arcanewisp Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:45 am

» my application
NeshtosiI's Application  ''new I_icon_minitimeby Morail Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:09 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

NeshtosiI's Application ''new

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fokstrot_15

NeshtosiI's Application  ''new Empty
PostSubject: NeshtosiI's Application ''new   NeshtosiI's Application  ''new I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:44 am

My Yourself :

-Name, Age and Timezone--->Mitko;17;UTC+02:00h;
-Character name and class--->Neshtosii;Warrior;
-Spoken language(s)--->Bulgarian and corrupt English;
-Describe yourself--->I like to waste my time with games and walk out somewhere whit friends.
-Any experience with Retail? No!
-Your social nature? I'm really persistent.

Game play:

-Which aspect of the game do you enjoy most? PvE, PvP,Battlegrounds
-What is your role played in a raid? DPS

[url][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]

Guild experience:

-Have you been a member of other guilds? Yes I been member of my own guild
-If you answered yes to the previous question, why did you decide to leave? i disband it.
-What are your reasons for joining Rebellion? It is the cool and big guild
-Do you know anybody who's currently a member in the guild Rebellion?Engin;Ozorpator

General info:

-Do you understand that this is an English only in guild, party, and raid chat? yes
-Do you understand that if the application is accepted, you will be representing the guild as a whole? YES'S
-You do understand that you will start as a 'Rebel' and you will be on probation. If you are not promoted within 3 weeks, you will be kicked out of the guild? ok i understand
-A guild member is flaming you and won't stop after you asked him to stop, what do you do? i will ignore him
-You noticed that some guild members are exploiting a bug during a boss encounter. What will you do? i will report immediately to any of server officers
-Have you read all the guild rules ? Which one do you consider most important and why ? "Don't bash people that make mistakes, correct them instead" Smile
Back to top Go down
Arcanewisp
Dominus
Dominus
Arcanewisp

Character
Name: Arcanewisp
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: NeshtosiI's Application ''new   NeshtosiI's Application  ''new I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 9:42 am

Vouch +1.
Back to top Go down
Morail
Administrator
Administrator
Morail

Character
Name: Morail
Class: Rogue

PostSubject: Re: NeshtosiI's Application ''new   NeshtosiI's Application  ''new I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:49 am

Sweet, you have my +1 vouch, good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://rebellion.board.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NeshtosiI's Application ''new   NeshtosiI's Application  ''new I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NeshtosiI's Application ''new
Page 1 of 1