Guild Rebellion ~ Official Forum
Register Now. It only takes a few minutes.

In order to get an invite to the Rebellion Guild ingame; you will need to contact any officer or above and link your application after the requirements has been met.

(Remember, when registering an account, you need a valid email for the account activation)
Guild house Dynamic_gen.php?guild_name=rebellion&font_type=MORPHEUS
Guild Rebellion ~ Official Forum
Register Now. It only takes a few minutes.

In order to get an invite to the Rebellion Guild ingame; you will need to contact any officer or above and link your application after the requirements has been met.

(Remember, when registering an account, you need a valid email for the account activation)
Guild house Dynamic_gen.php?guild_name=rebellion&font_type=MORPHEUS

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you like to apprentice about calamity Scalper analysis?
Guild house I_icon_minitimeby buygold Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:49 am

» Vedalken Application :)
Guild house I_icon_minitimeby Vedalken123 Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:29 am

» NeshtosiI's Application ''new
Guild house I_icon_minitimeby Morail Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:49 am

» Pronab Application
Guild house I_icon_minitimeby Morail Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:57 pm

» Dipttatork's Application
Guild house I_icon_minitimeby Arcanewisp Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:45 am

» my application
Guild house I_icon_minitimeby Morail Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:09 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Guild house

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Morail
Administrator
Administrator
Morail

Character
Name: Morail
Class: Rogue

Guild house Empty
PostSubject: Guild house   Guild house I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:46 pm

So, we're working on finding a decent place to spend time on. The guild house is a place where we'll come to relax, chat, duel, organize some events and have fun. I found a very good place to do so, but it's pretty hard to get there, so I might use some suggestions on this topic. The place I found is located in Tanaris, far away into the South sea, it's an island. But I'm pretty sure many will be lazy to go there, so that's why I opened this topic, any suggestions are welcome! Cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://rebellion.board.com
Arcanewisp
Dominus
Dominus
Arcanewisp

Character
Name: Arcanewisp
Class: Mage

Guild house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild house   Guild house I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:28 am

Under SW >:]

There are very nice places to keep guild house at, but all the nice places are far from portal or hard to acess (Old IF or village on IF, GM Island).
I think i know what island you meant, but yeh, doubt someone wants to go there Very Happy

Maraudon (Vanilla instances) is a nice cave, if cleared. Noone usually goes there + it has teleporter.
Back to top Go down
Morail
Administrator
Administrator
Morail

Character

Guild house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild house   Guild house I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:19 am

Old Ironforge is pretty nice ^.^
But under Stormwind.. that's epic! pirat
Back to top Go down
Banthar
Rebel
Rebel

Character
Name:
Class:

Guild house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild house   Guild house I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:25 am

As far as I know the only way to get there is by jumping on a torch not too far from Stormwind Inn. Might be pretty difficult to get there without stealth. Of course there probably is a way which I do not know about Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arcanewisp
Dominus
Dominus
Arcanewisp

Character
Name: Arcanewisp
Class: Mage

Guild house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild house   Guild house I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:49 pm

No, the torch way at the gate near in is the correct one, tho mages can just blink under it to. Getting on IF is complicated, getting into Old IF you must be gnome.

I would perfer Maraudon, nice colorful quiet place with a portal inside.
Back to top Go down
Dekstopbrock
Rebel
Rebel
Dekstopbrock

Character
Name: Dekstopbrock
Class: Paladin

Guild house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild house   Guild house I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:43 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
Morail
Administrator
Administrator
Morail

Character

Guild house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild house   Guild house I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:32 am

Hmm, I remembered there is a very appropriate place for us to chill even in Orgrimmar. Simple & accessible, but the point is people won't really be able to duel there. Same goes for under Stormwind, dueling isn't permitted in there. But Orgimmar is kinda shabby, many of us are there most of the time anyway, so it gets boring. Gonna check Maraudon.
Back to top Go down
Cythqt
Administrator
Administrator
Cythqt

Character
Name: Cythqt
Class: Priest

Guild house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild house   Guild house I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:24 am

I'm hardly in Orgrimmar, Usualy in Places you guys can't even get to, next to that i usualy go towards The Undercity simply because i'll avoid all the "HOLA BUSCO GRUPO RAIDO HORDA !!!" It gets annoying.

There are loads of spots you can set-up a Guild House, Maraudon is a good suggestion, no one ever comes there so its an amazing spot.
Back to top Go down
Morail
Administrator
Administrator
Morail

Character

Guild house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild house   Guild house I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:15 am

I found pretty sweet place! It's very peaceful and colorful. And it's very easy to get there, it also has enough space, dueling is allowed, etc.
It might also offer some challenges, like storming Alliance in case they decide to make an assault on our boss. Take a look, I made couple screens:

1. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 2. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 3. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild house   Guild house I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild house
Page 1 of 1