Guild Rebellion ~ Official Forum
Register Now. It only takes a few minutes.

In order to get an invite to the Rebellion Guild ingame; you will need to contact any officer or above and link your application after the requirements has been met.

(Remember, when registering an account, you need a valid email for the account activation)
apply by clawm Dynamic_gen.php?guild_name=rebellion&font_type=MORPHEUS
Guild Rebellion ~ Official Forum
Register Now. It only takes a few minutes.

In order to get an invite to the Rebellion Guild ingame; you will need to contact any officer or above and link your application after the requirements has been met.

(Remember, when registering an account, you need a valid email for the account activation)
apply by clawm Dynamic_gen.php?guild_name=rebellion&font_type=MORPHEUS

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you like to apprentice about calamity Scalper analysis?
apply by clawm I_icon_minitimeby buygold Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:49 am

» Vedalken Application :)
apply by clawm I_icon_minitimeby Vedalken123 Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:29 am

» NeshtosiI's Application ''new
apply by clawm I_icon_minitimeby Morail Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:49 am

» Pronab Application
apply by clawm I_icon_minitimeby Morail Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:57 pm

» Dipttatork's Application
apply by clawm I_icon_minitimeby Arcanewisp Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:45 am

» my application
apply by clawm I_icon_minitimeby Morail Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:09 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

apply by clawm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
machinegun

apply by clawm Empty
PostSubject: apply by clawm   apply by clawm I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:55 pm

-Name, Age and Timezone: John Murphy, GMT 0
-Character name and class: Clawm, paladin
-Spoken language(s): english
-Describe yourself: talkative, friendly, LOVE WOW Very Happy
-Any experience with Retail?no
-Your social nature? (e.g. Reclusive, social, talkative, depends on topic being discussed)i told up

-Which aspect of the game do you enjoy most? For example, PvE, PvP, Achievements, Battlegrounds etc. pvp, pve, achievments
-What is your role played in a raid? (Tank/DPS/Healer) dps

Please post your DPS rotation. If you do not use a rotation, please briefly explain your attack priority.judgement of light>crusader strike>divine storm>exorcism>consecration>seal of justice (when i need to use it)>arcane torent (on enemy's 20% hp) and divine protection (if i need, i dont use divine shield)
note: in duel or arena, i use sacred shield vefor it starts..

How do you manage your threat? Do you use any addons to help you with this?down are abillities which i use the most, up are buffs. i dont use any addons.

-Submit a Screenshot of your main character's gear: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-List your alt characters (only 2 alts are allowed into guild) i dont have any other chars.

-Have you been a member of other guilds? judgement day and i am ex. member of rebellion Smile
-If you answered yes to the previous question, why did you decide to leave? judgement day dont have any pve raids, i left rebellion when i was begginer and big noob, so i dont know actually why i left :/
-What are your reasons for joining Rebellion? u are the best guild on frozen, and the main reason is - lots of pve graids Smile
-Do you know anybody who's currently a member in the guild Rebellion?yes

-Do you understand that this is an English only in guild, party, and raid chat?yes
-Do you understand that if the application is accepted, you will be representing the guild as a whole? yes
-You do understand that you will start as a 'Rebel' and you will be on probation. If you are not promoted within 3 weeks, you will be kicked out of the guild? yes
-A guild member is flaming you and won't stop after you asked him to stop, what do you do? tell gmaster
-You noticed that some guild members are exploiting a bug during a boss encounter. What will you do? tell him to stop, after tell gmaster
-Have you read all the guild rules ? Which one do you consider most important and why ? yes. i think the most important rule is "Using a guild bank to assist people outside of guild and to sell items on auction house is forbidden." because many players are joining guild to get so many items they can to sell it in auction house later and earn a lot of gold :S
i hope u will let me join your guild.. Smile

Last edited by machinegun on Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arcanewisp
Dominus
Dominus
Arcanewisp

Character
Name: Arcanewisp
Class: Mage

apply by clawm Empty
PostSubject: Re: apply by clawm   apply by clawm I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:21 pm

Vouch +1.

Take a brief look: Rules
Back to top Go down
Morail
Administrator
Administrator
Morail

Character
Name: Morail
Class: Rogue

apply by clawm Empty
PostSubject: Re: apply by clawm   apply by clawm I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:49 pm

You will have my +1 vouch if you read the rules and answer on this question:
"Have you read all the guild rules ? Which one do you consider most important and why ?"
But remember, if you don't post an answer to that question, you have my -1 vouch.
Back to top Go down
http://rebellion.board.com
Sponsored content

apply by clawm Empty
PostSubject: Re: apply by clawm   apply by clawm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

apply by clawm
Page 1 of 1