Guild Rebellion ~ Official Forum
Register Now. It only takes a few minutes.

In order to get an invite to the Rebellion Guild ingame; you will need to contact any officer or above and link your application after the requirements has been met.

(Remember, when registering an account, you need a valid email for the account activation)
Naary's Rebellion Application Dynamic_gen.php?guild_name=rebellion&font_type=MORPHEUS
Guild Rebellion ~ Official Forum
Register Now. It only takes a few minutes.

In order to get an invite to the Rebellion Guild ingame; you will need to contact any officer or above and link your application after the requirements has been met.

(Remember, when registering an account, you need a valid email for the account activation)
Naary's Rebellion Application Dynamic_gen.php?guild_name=rebellion&font_type=MORPHEUS

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you like to apprentice about calamity Scalper analysis?
Naary's Rebellion Application I_icon_minitimeby buygold Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:49 am

» Vedalken Application :)
Naary's Rebellion Application I_icon_minitimeby Vedalken123 Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:29 am

» NeshtosiI's Application ''new
Naary's Rebellion Application I_icon_minitimeby Morail Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:49 am

» Pronab Application
Naary's Rebellion Application I_icon_minitimeby Morail Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:57 pm

» Dipttatork's Application
Naary's Rebellion Application I_icon_minitimeby Arcanewisp Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:45 am

» my application
Naary's Rebellion Application I_icon_minitimeby Morail Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:09 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Naary's Rebellion Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Naary

Naary's Rebellion Application Empty
PostSubject: Naary's Rebellion Application   Naary's Rebellion Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:10 am

About Yourself :

-Name, Age and Timezone: Im Martin . Im Coming From Bulgaria , (GMT+02:00) Plovdiv .
-Character name and class: Palladin - Naary
-Spoken language(s): English , Bulgarian and a little bit Russian .
-Describe yourself: I'm a well builted person who doesnt likes the sh*t .
-Any experience with Retail? : It's complicated .
-Your social nature? (e.g. Reclusive, social, talkative, depends on topic being discussed) : Social , Help to everybody (if they deserve it) .

Game play:

-Which aspect of the game do you enjoy most? For example, PvE, PvP, Achievements, Battlegrounds etc. : PvE , Sometimes doing a little bit of the Achievements .
-What is your role played in a raid? (Tank/DPS/Healer) : Healer/ DPS

DPS: If you are not a DPS based applicant, skip this spoiler.
Spoiler:
Please post your DPS rotation. If you do not use a rotation, please briefly explain your attack priority. : Doing whatever is needed to kill the bast*rd without doing silly things . Attacking the tank's
target everytime Smile

How do you manage your threat? Do you use any addons to help you with this? Some AddOns , which make me more careful . Threat is not a problem for me Wink

Healer: If you are not a healing based applicant, skip this spoiler.
Spoiler:

Tank: If you are not a tank, skip this spoiler.
Spoiler:

-Submit a Screenshot of your main character's gear: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
-List your alt characters (only 2 alts are allowed into guild) : None of them are in Rebellion right now .

Guild experience:

-Have you been a member of other guilds? : Yes .
-If you answered yes to the previous question, why did you decide to leave? : Problems with the staff , they were really annoying ppl .
-What are your reasons for joining Rebellion? : JAMROCK ! ---- And the good manage of the guild stuff and everything . Just I'll say : Best guild EVER Smile
-Do you know anybody who's currently a member in the guild Rebellion? Diebymysword , Icepalaa , Wickedpally .. and others .

General info:

-Do you understand that this is an English only in guild, party, and raid chat? : Yes Smile
-Do you understand that if the application is accepted, you will be representing the guild as a whole? : Well said . Very Happy -- Completely Not !
-You do understand that you will start as a 'Rebel' and you will be on probation. If you are not promoted within 3 weeks, you will be kicked out of the guild? : Smile Bring It on !
-A guild member is flaming you and won't stop after you asked him to stop, what do you do? : Keep calm , make his problems easy to be done . Just keep calm and listen your instincts .
-You noticed that some guild members are exploiting a bug during a boss encounter. What will you do? : SAY CHEEEEEERS !! (BEER) ,, Kidding ofc , think about what are they doing . Smile and why they do it .
-Have you read all the guild rules ? Which one do you consider most important and why ? : Yes i've read them 2-3 times . RESPECT EACH OTHER !

-Is there anything extra you would like to add: Play it cool man Wink Dont take the life really serious , because you will never get out of it alive .
Back to top Go down
Morail
Administrator
Administrator
Morail

Character
Name: Morail
Class: Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Naary's Rebellion Application   Naary's Rebellion Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:51 am

You have my +1 vouch
Good to hear I'm not the only one struggling with the achievements pirat
Remember, if you get accepted, you need to contact one of the members with rank Royal Highness or Dominus.

Back to top Go down
http://rebellion.board.com
Arcanewisp
Dominus
Dominus
Arcanewisp

Character
Name: Arcanewisp
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Naary's Rebellion Application   Naary's Rebellion Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:11 am

I was the one who invited to guild at the first place, so Vouch +1.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naary's Rebellion Application   Naary's Rebellion Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naary's Rebellion Application
Page 1 of 1